[Note: If you are looking for the comic strip site also called Something Positive, that can be found at somethingpositive.NET. The two sites are unrelated. Ours may be more positive; his may be funnier.]
There's a simple charm
down on the farm.
Welcome to Something Positive.com--
your soon-to-be home for that warm, fuzzy feeling. The first idea was that the site would have consisted of an original, daily dose of inspiration. On
any given day it could be that next serialized installment of
the goings on in Caldwaller Flats, an interview with that neighbor
you never knew was so goshdarn interesting, or some other meandering
observation from the not-quite-right mind of your author, David
Bartholomew. Heck, if you're real good... I might even cough up
my long-sough-after recipe for cobbler, babaloo shrimp,or Buster's
Baked Beans. What more could you ask for?!
the ever-impending book BFE: The Caldwaller Chronicles, while having yielded a good number of short stories up to this point, has not yet materialized in its totality as a published work.
SomethingPositive.com in itself (that is, the expasion of this page) got pushed back for a sister
project DoingIt!-- a journal of positive living that was published monthly for 5 years and is currently on hiatus.
Free sample issues of this monthly magazine/newsletter are still available via the DoingIt! page.
And other time and effort has gone into a number of high-minded projects, such as:
(click on images for larger view)
As one half of The Eclectic Pair along with my wife and co-captain Joan Clark I also include her work as key to the success of the Cheerleader For Humanity squad:
- The One World Flag an international symbol of diversity Honoring the Talents, Abilities and Uniqueness in Each of Us, as Strengths that can
Benefit All of Us
because we have more in common as a world, than we have differences between nations.
www.oneworldflag.org, The One World Flag Blog www.oneworldflag.org/blog, and The One World Flag Facebook Community/Fan Page www.facebook.com/OneWorldFlag.
- DBHealer.com the home base for my holistic/alternative healing work. Working in the Physical, Energetic, Mental/Emotional, Shamanic/Spiritual. Heal the Past, Envision the Future, Live in Present Moment, Know Thy Self. Here we are both present... with the intention that the highest good be served.
- DoingIt! a journal of positive living. A monthly subscription magazine/newsletter, with online or postal subscriptions, now in its 4th year. Created/Written/Published with my
wife Joan Clark. Subscription includes access to the
password-protected member's website archives, forum and more. Before What the Bleep and The Secret
we were DoingIt! What was head of its time
exactly in and on its time.
- H-Y-P-H-E-N-A-T-E Productions purveyors of inspiring and award-winning words and pictures. My first attempt to explain how all of my work comes from the same source. From
my Spirit Photography fine art still photography intended to turn any space into sacred space; Videos/Documentaries award-winning peoplementaries, instructional
videos and more; Writings books, stories, articles, scripts; Holistic/Alternative Healing work tretments across a wide range of modalities, collected as tools in
a spiritual tool box, and pulled out in the combination to serve your needs, goals and dreams; and other creative outlets.
- Cheerleader for Humanity.com another of our impending positivity sites where you can one day look forward to adding yourself or nominating others as a Cheerleader for Humanity.www.cheerleaderforhumanity.com
- Social Media My Facebook Profile www.facebook.com/DavidBartholomew, My Facebook Fan Page www.facebook.com/DavidMichaelBartholomew.
Chalk this all up to a trust that things happen as they are supposed to, and that each step along the path thus far has yielded what it was supposed to. I believe everything released by us to-date honors the original intent behind SomethingPositive.com, and I may just yet get down to sharing some of the goings-on down at Caldwaller Flats; that slice of heaven located somewhere in proximity between the friendly neighbors of Mayberry, Lake Wobegon, etc.
- Joan Clark's Palais Aromaetica
. believe in the Power, Magic and Beauty of your own heART. Renowned Natural Perfumer/Aromatherapist/Alchemist producing a
complete line and system of all-natural essential oils, tinctures, hydrosols, blends, custom blends, blank-label blends for distinguished clients; The Pet Alchemist a specialty line of all-
natural petcare products; a complete Class/Retreat schedule intended to empower women onto achieving their aspirations (don't miss out on the annual Moon Goddess Retreat;
highly-intuitive Healing Treatments and Readings, in-person and
long-distance, melding numerous certifications with the wisdom of many years, a compassionate heart unmatched anywhere, and the support of very strong and benevolent guides; Joan of Art
spirit paintings, sacred altars, creations infused with prayers and much intention, and awaiting the intended recipient; the B the Messenger line of empowered goddess clothing, t-shirts, etc.;
the Moon Goddess Oracle Deck worldly wisdom from everyday goddesses; and more.
www.joanclark.com, the Joan Clark All-Topics Blog www.joanclark.com/blog.
- Powerful Passionate Women for Peace a free subscription newsletter now about to become its own website with new and full moon prayer/meditations provided, for all
willing participants to share in from across the globe. If you want Peace done right
ask a woman!
www.PowerfulPassionateWomen4Peace.com, and Powerful Passionate Women for Peace Blog www.powerfulpassionatewomen4peace.com/blog
- Social Media Joan's Facebook Profile www.facebook.com/JoanClark, Joan's Facebook Fan Page www.facebook.com/JCGoddess.
If you've stumbled in here and feel like you'd like to hear more on new developments of any of our pet projects, please consider subscribing to any of our newsletters:
We are very mindful to send these out infreqeuently: enough to keep you abreast of developments, but not become a bother.
Thanks for your ongoing support of our work, and for all you do to bring joy to our world.